Sunday 9 July 2017

This Is Me

Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone.I am a person who believe that we can do everything if we have an enough effort.Before I continue to type anything in my blog,I want to tell something.

I just log in this blog to listen my teacher's instructions and just follow it like a wind for the beginning.Then,I think for a second time that I am supposed to make this blog for everyone to read it.I hope everyone will not feel dizzy when reading this blog.I also hope this blog can benefit everyone and can be used as a source of information.So,at least this blog can help a little to find the information you want.

Besides,I am a fan of Indie band from Malaysia and I forgot to say that I am from Malaysia.I am sorry about that...hehehehe...I really like every Indie band from Malaysia and song which they create for everyone.The Indie band I meant was HUJAN,GREY SKY MORNING,BUNKFACE,BUTTERFINGERS,MEET UNCLE HUSSAIN,BLIZ,PESAWAT,AZLAN AND THE TYPEWRITER,BITTERSWEET,ESTRELLA and ROMANCESA.

In that case,our new generation ignore and abandon these songs has its own meaning and I am very sad about that.Such songs like this are getting less to be heard on the radio unlike the old days that can relieve stress when learning.At the same time,I believe the person who has grown up and has been a former student has missed such songs like this.

Furthermore,this song have make me happy and eliminating sadness in my life and continue to advance myself and this country.It is because I know the people's stories may be more painful and we should be grateful for what's we haved .If any of you feel sad and disappointed about something,please listen to the songs which delivered by the Indie band.

All the songs from these bands are very popular and favored by all Malaysians at once upon time.It is because there have its meaning is very deep and relevant to one's life.So,I hope people from a new generation will not ignore these songs so Indie bands will not disappear from Malaysia.That's all from me for this time.Have a happy life😊😊😊😊😊#please comeback

No comments:

Post a Comment