Monday 14 August 2017

HOBBY

Hi,,,exactly I think everyone know about hobby starting being a child to full our space time.

So,today I want to share my favourite hobby.My hobby is playing football.I have a team which is called as Legend Boys.In the same time,we get training when have a free time.We always practice together to make our performance look cool.

We make our stamina in high level with jogging in morning at weekend.After that,we continuous with basic,normal and hard training.We played and plus our skills in dribble,pass and score the goal with perfect.

We have 2 team to practice,so we can make opponent and home team and we can see our talent with more confident if we can defeat with each other who have a many skill to show in the game.We will end our practice at 9/10 o'clock⌚⌚.When we back home,we cycled to make our breathing not to push slow down.

When tournament at our place is opening our team will join to participate to know if our practice can improve our skill or not.Our opponent have an amazing talent and too hard defeated.With the continuous and try hard training,we can defeated them with easily with a high teamwork and high skill.In that long tournament, we feel the Joker team was too great to be defeated but we still can get won in that competition.

In the same time,I more likely player football from Malaysia and Europe.I am very like to see Fernando Torres when him played as a striker.This player plays at Spain national.Furthermore,I am like Baddrol Bakhtiar and Akhyar Rashid. The both of this player play as a side midfielder.The play at Kedah team and Malaysia country.

Their style in a game have attracted me to like football.They have a lot experience in their life to be a bestfriend and control the ball to follow their moving legs and find the goal with fast and miracle moment which cannot be unstoppable player and unbelieveable thinking from the other human in this world.I hope I can be like them to show this world we can do anything if we still try hard to get something with no afraid and be more courage.

#Football player
#Teamwork
#Courage
#Skill
#Stamina
#Dignity

No comments:

Post a Comment